Things I Love
Instead of my regular blog post, I thought I would do a little things I love post. Sorry, things have been a little hectic around here. All should be back to normal next week hopefully.
1. The Big Bang Theory- especially Shamey (Sheldon and Amy Farrah Fowler)
2. Cinnamon Roll hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works (how cute is the holder I bought?)
3. Conspiracy Theories about rigged reality TV
4. My isobag and “my spot” on the countertop at my work for it. My co-worker went to put something there the other day and she said oh no this is your spot! I laughed…
5. Snacking Mozarella Balls- spotted at BJs last week!
6. My apartment- especially my kitchen 🙂
7. My Skinny Minnie Moves custom planner
8. My Le Creuset Dutch Oven
9. Red Lipstick. Although I RARELY get a chance to wear it!
10. Reading my old posts and NOT cringing. I thought I would, but hey I’m a fun writer!
This was my Thanksgiving post from last year. If you want to read it, it’s at the bottom of my site under “favorite posts”. Yes this was closer to my “scary skinny” days, sorry! Before heavy lifting 🙂
11. Selfies that end up cuter than expected… AKA photo bombed by my girl
12. Texts with G-Mama
13. Fun Coffee Mugs
14. Emojis- don’t judge me on my recently used 😉
15. My sister once using the phrase “her eyebrows are like a caterpillar trying to jump a curb” and me stealing it for good… (this is Aaryn from BB)
16. The remake Scotty McCreery did of Tim McGraw’s Please Remember Me (it’s the #1 played song on my iPod. Betcha didn’t know that?)
17. The smell of laundry—minus the pup in it! Oh and it has to be CLEAN laundry 😉
18.Driving in my car
19. Being weird and ending a list at 19! Of course here is what I love MOST!
Hope you enjoyed the randomness.
Have a great weekend.
XOXO With a Cherry On Top,