This is my first IIFYM recipe (if it fits your macros). This is a good salad for higher fat days, but you can substitute accordingly.
All the things you would find in a burger are in this bowl. I have to admit I inhaled it. So delicious!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3.5 oz ground bison (or turkey)
- 2-3 cups of mixed lettuce (romaine and sweet baby lettuce)
- 70 grams of red onion
- 5 grape tomatoes
- 1 slice of toasted P28 protein bread
- 1 slice of american veggie slices (soy cheese)
- 1 oz avocado
- 5 pickles
- 1 1/2 T organic ketchup mixed with balsamic vinegar
My bison was already prepped so this was super easy! The only other things I cooked were the onions and grape tomatoes. I browned them in a sautee pan.
Now all you have to do is pile stuff on! The P28 bread I cut into chunks to make “croutons”.
So delicious and FILLING!
Macros: 469 calories, 21 grams of fat, 33 grams of carbs, 8 grams of fiber, 40 grams of protein.
MACRO PACKED! All the good stuff.
XOXO With a Cherry On Top,