25 things part 3
Remember when I did the 25 things you don’t know about me? It’s a spin off of my favorite part of the celebrity gossip magazine US Weekly. I haven’t read that magazine in over a year now, but I thought I’d try it again. I’ve been seeing those “5 facts” posts on Instagram and it got me thinking again. Random me facts here we go!
1. I am such a vivid dreamer, but 3 times a week I dream I am stuck in Disneyland and it ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. Worst amusement park ever… Hmmmm…?
2. I’ve been making a new playlist for the gym every Saturday. I only listen to that for a week straight. I’ve been doing this for about 2 months now.
3. My apartment is spotless but I have a hard time keeping my car clean.
4. I’m a chronic BAILER on plans. Seriously friends, don’t invite me to something because I’ll end up sitting at home in my pajamas.
5. I have big dreams of being on the next Big Brother. I’d be a perfect fit. And if I make it, I’m only a blogger, I am not a PA!
6. My best friend besides Sarah is a man. I never mention him on here. No he’s not a boyfriend, more a “swolemate”— yes I went there 😉 My better gym half and he’s always there for me when I need him, no questions asked!
7. Last Friday was the first time in over 3 weeks that I actually wore makeup. WOW!
8. I honestly feel like 2015 is the year of big things for me. Dreams will become reality.
9. I made my BFF Sarah never clear her autocorrect in her phone because every time she sends LOL it reads “LOLZ”. For some reason that Z just makes my day.
10. I have over 10,000 pictures on my phone right now… and EVERY TIME someone sees that they freak out and say “HOW THE HECK DO YOU HAVE THAT MANY PICS ON YOUR PHONE!?”. Calm down… I’m a blogger and I delete nothing 🙂
11. One of my favorite country songs that isn’t Carrie Underwood is Toby Keith “I Love This Bar” and ironically enough I hate bars.
12. I will never do anything to my hair again until I need to dye it from turning gray. Seriously, highlights? What was I thinking?
13. Sugar Cookies are my Kryptonite. THESE ONES. The thin wafer sugar cookie with sprinkles. I am a savory girl, but these in front of me cause major issues. This was at the office the other day when I had to stop in. I stuck to my iced coffee 🙁
14. I’ve recently become angry about girls who are not “natural” and claim their muscle is hard work (i.e. Instagram). Yet they didn’t have those muscles 6 months ago. You cannot gain muscle like that so fast without enhancements. I’d NEVER do something like that. Major body damage. It took me two years to put on this little muscle! I’m proud to be natural.
15. I bought a sweater the other day because it reminded me of Funfetti Cake.
16. Speaking of Funfetti cake, if Quest ever makes a bar version of that ALL BETS ARE OFF. In my mouth it goes. (P.S. Don’t google image Funfetti cake bar… you will drool at the screen like I did)
17. I often look back at old pictures of myself (hence the 10,000) and can’t believe I thought I looked good in them. I was really scrawny at one point, but with a fuller face. Eating clean totally changed me!
18. I chew gum during my lifts, Extra Polar Ice is the ONLY one I’ll chew when I lift!
19. I never wore baseball caps until recently because I thought I couldn’t pull it off. Now I cannot live without my hat at the gym, it’s like my security blanket.
20. From the age of 12 up until longer than I’d like to admit, I LEGIT thought I was going to marry Justin Timberlake. Guess that’s not happening…
21. I’m dying to go to one of those paint and wine nights, but trying to keep my diet clean right now.
22. I’ve been afraid of elevators since I saw the movie Speed when I was a kid. Remember when that lady almost gets her leg chopped off? YIKES!
23. I went on a bunch of tinder dates… THAT was an experience.
24. The first movie I ever saw was Snow White. She’s my favorite Disney Princess.
25. I had braces in my tween years… HOLY THROWBACK!
Had to end it with a super embarrassing photo of myself 😉
XOXO With a Cherry On Top,
I’m glad you said it took you two years to get the muscle you have. I would’ve been frustrated if I didn’t look like that in 6 months. Also, you can see your physique still show through in your jeans and funfetti sweater. Looking good, girl.