You couldn’t go anywhere yesterday without someone talking about the Ravens! The whole hospital was in their Ravens jerseys, the halls were decorated, banners and balloons filled the floors. It was great to see such hometown pride!
I was able to snap a few pics to show
It’s great how something like a win for our city can bring so many people together! It’s nice to see everyone happy and smiling 🙂
My day was pretty good at work. I had a lovely lunch:
And caught up on some things on my “work to-do list”
It was probably the slowest day I’ve had yet (no complaints here!). I actually left EARLY! Gasp… By the end of the day I was literally sitting there because all the work was complete, so I figured I’d leave a half hour early and hit the gym. I know one day this week I will make that half hour up! So no worries 🙂
I hit the gym and started with some treadmill work. Legs are STILL feeling it from that massive squat day and the stairmasters were full when I got there, so I stayed away from them.
I ran a little over 2 miles and then did an incline walk after, it was 32 minutes total.
Then I hit arms: (remember to alternate between bicep/tricep for the ultimate burn!)
- Bicep cable curls, 40 lbs 15 reps x 2 sets, then 50 lbs 10 reps x 2 sets
- Tricep pushbacks with 15 lb kettle bells, 12 reps x 4 sets
- Diagonal hammer curls with 15 lb kettle bells, alternating, 10 reps x 4 sets
- Tricep cable pull downs, 50 lbs 15 reps x 2 sets, then 60 lbs 15 reps x 2 sets
- Bicep curls with 15 lb kettle bells each hand, 10 reps x 3 sets
- Single arm overhead tricep extension with 12 lb kettle bell, 10 reps x 4 sets each arm
- Forearm curls with 20 lb bar, 12 reps x 4 sets
- Tricep dips on bench, 12 reps x 4 sets
- Uppercut punches with 15 lb kettle bells (alternating) 12 each arm x 6 sets
- Tricep single arm kickbacks with 15 lb kettle bell, 12 reps x 4 sets
- Hammer curls with 25 lb plate, 12 reps x 4 sets
- Tricep overhead extension with 25 lb plate, 12 reps x 4 sets
I also did side bends and bosu mountain climbers (my new favorite exercise!)
I broke up the arm workout from above and added in a quick 15 minute arc trainer session. I was able to stay a tad longer at the gym because I left work early.
I wore my heart rate monitor for fun, even though it really drives me crazy sometimes!
At home I made another pork chop, some okra, and left over bok choy.
I also played with my letter of the day, B! Here’s a BLUEBERRY dessert.
You might be a little surprised to see how it’s made. So click and find out!
Phoebs and I ended the night by watching The Bachelor and catching up on texts (my favorite pastime)
Later today is either a rest day for me or a cardio and ab day. It depends on how work goes! I wouldn’t mind hitting a cardio power hour, but we will see where the day takes me!
XOXO With a Cherry On Top,