It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Yesterday I showed you my tree Phoebe and I set up. Well today, I just had to go and buy more ornaments for the tree. I love the cute Hallmark one’s that make noise and move and do things! Every year I want to buy so many of them, but have to stop myself because they get a little pricey. Here’s some of the ones I bought:
I also bought my Dad a TV ornament that has the Beverly Hillbillies on it and plays the song. He loves that show 🙂
Cute huh? I couldn’t wait to put them on my tree at home! (You can see my teeny tree in the background)
When I came home from the gym (we will get to this), things just got BETTER
I was called about a package!! Woo hoo! As I mentioned before, I love getting packages in the mail. Makes my day. Well this one was probably one of the best ones 🙂
Better’n Peanut Butter! (AKA Peanut Wonder— same company)
I want to thank Wonder Natural Foods/Better’n Peanut Butter for the lovely package! I cannot wait to try all these great flavors! Since I am a vegetarian, any takers on the maple bacon flavor? I’d love to try, but no animals for SkinnyMinnie 🙂
I will however be digging into this guy first thing in the morning to try!
My recipe for you today is protein packed! Check out my SkinnyMinnie Egg Salad
This sandwich (bread included) has only 175 calories and 3.5g of fat per serving! WOW!
My gym session was arms today. Don’t forget the cardio! I did plenty 🙂 Except the guy next to me on the Stairmaster was breathing on me, and I was not pleased. Those machines really are too close!
- Bicep curls using a 30lb bar. 12 reps x 4 sets
- Uppercut punches using 15lb kettlebells AND balancing on the bosu! 20 reps x 4 sets
- Overhead tricep extension using a 12lb dumbbell. (Hold the dumbbell above your head straight up in the air, bend your elbow, taking the weight to your opposite shoulder blade, and back up) 10 reps x 2 sets each arm
- Bicep curls using a 25lb plate. 15 reps x 2 sets
- Tricep dips using a 52lb assist and 46lb assist. (the machines added weight supports your body to do a dip with your body weight). 12 reps x 4 sets
- Tricep kickbacks using a 15 lb kettle bell. 15 reps x 2 sets each arm
Finished up with some cardio and good ol’ pushups! How many pushups can you do at once? I want to do a pushup challenge! I usually just do sets, but time to challenge my body!
And I didn’t have any problems today with rude people. Watch out boys!
Overall, today definitely felt like Christmas! Ornaments and presents! What more could a girl.. ahem woman.. ask for?
Half way through the week!
XOXO With a Cherry On Top,
P.S. Don’t forget to LIKE me on Facebook! Click HERE