Happy Saturday. My favorite part of US Weekly is a section they do with celebrities called “25 Things You Don’t Know About Me”. I thought I would do my own version of it. Enjoy!
- I spend anywhere from 3-10 bucks daily in coffee
- I never go anywhere now without a lint roller because of Miss Buffay and her shedding issues
- I forgive but I NEVER forget
- I love when people tell me I smell good
- Besides my family, I basically have 2 friends, DiPeppe (BFF) and Alexis. Up until a few months ago it was one friend, and then I met Alexis at the gym
- I still sleep with my baby blankets
- If I could only have one condiment for the rest of my life it would be the awesome orange/duck sauce from PF Changs. Seriously I could bathe in it.
- I hate when people tell me no, and I absolutely LOVE making it a yes and proving people wrong
- I love a sappy love ballad over a fast beat track any day
- I ate dog food as a kid and the story still haunts me to this day…
- Speaking of dogs, If I didn’t have Phoebe, I’d get a miniature French Bulldog. I like the black and white ones!
- I have endometriosis, a very painful condition where the lining of the uterus grows on the outside of the organ and invades other tissues in the body. It’s the reason why I often say I am “sick” on my blog
- My favorite Justin Timberlake song is probably no one else’s favorite. Chop Me Up
- The best vacation I had was a time I went to Disney World with my parents, sister, and our boyfriends. I was 18. Her boyfriend is now her husband, mine is um… NOT!
- If I’m upset about something or anxious, I sleep in my recliner in the living room and not my bed
- My top teeth are fake
- Sometimes I wish Facebook never existed
- As I kid I really couldn’t talk until I was about 6 and went through speech therapy and I thank my mom so much for sticking to her guns on that one 🙂
- They say live without regrets, I have regrets
- Thanks to texting, I can go a day or 2 without saying a word
- If I wasn’t a PA, I’d be a teacher and also teach aerobics during the summers
- I don’t really understand tattoos, there is nothing I’d want on my body forever
- I have a terrible doctors signature
- I buy my mom the US weekly and People every Friday
- I thought Grey’s Anatomy was a joke with soap opera drama until I started working in a hospital
Number 12 was a first for me admitting to. But it’s something I’ve never addressed. I plan to discuss it a little more in the future. Baby steps!
Now that I have given you fun facts about me… here is what we’ve missed these past couple of days.
I lost one of my favorite zip ups at work and finally found it on a floor I rarely go to. My YAY! face
I went to the gym yesterday and did a pretty solid back day. 30 minutes on the stair master too.
I think the women’s gym has a skinny mirror by the way…
Here was my workout:
- Single leg dead lifts, 15 lb kettle in hand, 10 reps x 4 sets each leg
- Good Mornings with 50 lb barbell, 15 reps x 4 sets
- Barbell rows, 50 lbs, 12 reps x 4 sets
- Dead lifts, 135 lbs, 10 reps x 4 sets
- Lat pulldowns with 30 lb barbell, 12 reps x 3 sets
- Assisted pullups, 10-12 reps x 4 sets
- Rear delt flys, 20 lb weights, 12 reps x 4 sets
- Reverse booty pikes, 12 reps x 4 sets
- Kettle bell rows, 25 lbs, 12 reps x 4 sets
- Side bends, 25 lb weight, 10 reps x 3 sets each side
No muffin top here!
What my hair looks like when I take it down after a workout.. a MESS!
I finally brought Phoebe home too. She was happy to snuggle with mama.
Hitting shoulders today! Do these for your booty workout:
- 40 bosu squats
- 50 booty bridges
- 60 Machine glute kick backs (30 each leg)
- 40 Weighted Plie Squats with pulses
Have a great day 🙂
XOXO With a Cherry On Top,
That is my favorite part of US Weekly too! 🙂
Haha yep I always skip to that page when I buy them for my mom!
Thank you for sharing #12. My sister in law and mother in law have both had it. Our bodies are just crazy!
Hooray for finding favorite sweatshirts once lost. I have one that is probably older than some of your reader’s nieces and nephews in high school. 🙂
Lenore, it’s a terrible condition and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I’m sorry to hear some of your family members suffer from it. It was hard for me to share, but I realize a lot of women have it and are sometimes ashamed to admit to it. I’ve hidden mine for a long time because I didn’t want people to think I was whining.
Chelsea @ A Fit LittleOne
Loved this!! I was defiantly laughing through a couple. Love french bulldogs! They are soo adorable, just makes it hard in decided what dog I eventually want to get haha. Great back workout! Makes me want to go work back out again, but instead I’ll wait til Wednesday. Have a great day 🙂
Loved reading this! Nice to hear how honest you were with some points. I am currently training to be a primary school teacher (I’m from England lol) so was nice to read it may have been an option for you. I am always so jealous whenever you mention going on the stairmaster, I wish my gym had one. Have good weekend, all the best Tam x
Thanks Tam. I think I would make a good teacher! I love to learn and I love seeing the light bulb go off for other people 🙂
Chop Me Up is my FAVORITE JT song EVERRRR!!!!! Seriously it’s been my favorite forever….such an awesome beat. I also wish Facebook didn’t exist…it’s a time sucker and seeing everyone get married and have babies makes me feel behind sometimes 🙁
lol yay I am NOT the only one!!!! I love it 🙂
really enjoyed reading this 🙂 thanks for sharing more about yourself, even the tough stuff (which, btw, you are super brave for). if there weren’t a built-in (free) cafe where i work, i’d be spending just as much as you on coffee every single day lol. and i am the same way as far as forgiveness goes. too stubborn (or smart) to forget when someone crosses me.
Thank you. It was very hard to even mention my illness on here, but I realize a lot of women my age suffer from it.
[…] where have I been? I know I’ve been missing in action. If you look back at my first post of 25 things you don’t know about me and look at number 12 you can figure out […]