Skinny Minnie Meals By You!
I can make it through this day….
Yesterday I was so dead tired all day long! I couldn’t shake it. I usually start feeling this way mid week because I get very sleep deprived. Catches up with me.
Started the morning out with the usual.. Y for Yogurt! Greek that is 😉
This was my snack!
Work was pretty blah, I was begging for 4:30! I hit the gym and it was MUCH better than the previous days! Crowded, but not as bad. It’s usually my cardio day, but I decided to do a mini leg session because I wanted to incorporate some sort of lifting in my routine.
Mini leg session:
- Stiff dead lifts (Smith machine), 60 extra lbs, 10 reps x 2 sets, then 80 extra lbs, 10 reps x 2 sets
- Squats (Smith machine), 50 extra lbs, 12 reps x 2 sets, then 60 extra lbs, 12 reps x 2 sets
- Plie sqauts (Smith machine), 50 extra lbs, 12 reps x 2 sets, then 60 extra lbs, 12 reps x 2 sets
- Bosu squats holding 20 lb kettles, 15 reps x 3 sets
- Single leg bosu squats (other one is down but put all the weight on one leg), 12 reps x 2 sets each leg
I also hit some cardio, 15 minutes of the elliptical and 30 of the arc trainer!
Stretched and called it a day 🙂
At home I made dinner and also my 5th appetizer for the week! Mexican Pinwheels! Just 4 ingredients and simple to make! Good for a little “luncheon”
I’ve been so happy to see my recipes on your Instagram accounts! The shout out love is much appreciated too. Here’s a quick look at some of them:
They look great! Keep up the good work guys, keep sending me pics and keep cookin’ 🙂
Have a great Thursday! Almost there!
XOXO With a Cherry On Top,